Please note that effective January 1, 2019 this page will no longer be actively maintained however it will continue to exist in order to allow all Flutists, Flautists, and Flute Players access to the resources this page contains.
- The “Stamitz” caprices for solo flute
- Blake’s Select Beauties for the German Flute
- John L. Downe, flutist and composer
- Auguste Vern – Flutist and Composer
- Flute Vox – CD Review
- Sally Walker – An Interview
- Media Release – ELENA KATS-CHERNIN’s Flute Concerto Night and Now
- Doubling for Woodwind Players
- Dr Christine Potter – An Interview
- Alice Bennett – An Interview
3 days 7 hours ago
Flutation Australia shared a photo.
« If a musician makes a mistake, a crack, because he risks everything to get the most beautiful thing and he fails, then I thank him for this failure because it is only with this risk you can get the beauty, the real beauty.
The real beauty is not available at all.
If you seek security, you should make another profession »
Nikolaus Harnoncourt (1929 - 2016), in interview with Suzie Klein
BBC Three Music Matters
4 days 7 hours ago
Our love, strength and support go out to all those impacted by todays unthinkable events in Christchurch, New Zealand. Kia Kaha2
4 days 10 hours ago
Flutation Australia shared a post.
How to get your child to practise a musical instrument, the easy way.6