Flute Technique Karate is a sequential approach to assist students with learning scales and arpeggios in a fun way which provides a sense of achievement.
Teachers can assess student progress in lessons using the level requirements sheets and completion of each level gives the student the right to display a white band either on their instrument or on their bag/case and/or to receive a certificate of completion for that level.
In order to qualify for completion of each level, students must be able to play the required scales and arpeggios from memory with all of the specified articulations and at the specified metronome speed/s.
For the first 4 levels, it is possible to print a free copy of the scales and arpeggios.
Level 1 – White Band
- Requirements List – White Band
- White Band – Notated scales and arpeggios
- Certificate of Completion – White band
Level 2 – Yellow Band
- Requirements List – Yellow Band
- Yellow Band – Notated scales and arpeggios
- Certificate of Completion – Yellow Band
Level 3 – Orange Band
- Requirements List – Orange Band
- Orange Band – Notated scales and arpeggios
- Certificate of Completion – Orange Band
Level 4 Green Band
- Requirements List – Green Band
- Green Band – Notated scales and arpeggios
- Certificate of Completion – Green Band
Level 5 – Blue Band
Level 6 – Pink Band
Level 7 – Purple Band
Level 8 – Red Band
Level 9 – Brown Band
Level 10 – Black Band
Technique Karate was created by Rosalie Bourne, an Australian Flute player and teacher and the Founder and Principal of Flutation Australia (formerly Flute Tutor Australia)
Logo Design by Odissey Ten (www.odisseyten.com)
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 2014